Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis in the treatment of emotional and psychogenetic problems.
Hypnosis can introduce a state of enhanced relaxation in which the mind becomes remote and detached from everyday cares and concerns. In such a relaxed state the subconscious part of the mind is best able to respond creatively to suggestion and imagery. Hypnotherapy can be used for almost any problem treatable by psychotherapy and also for many physical ailments.
Hypnosis can be induced in a number of ways:
- Hypnotic touch
- Counting down numbers
- Using music, voice and images
HYPNOSIS CAN HELP WITH A VARIETY OF ISSUES
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- The body and conscious mind are completely relaxed - NOT asleep or unconscious.
- Breathing and heart rate slow down.
- The subconscious mind remains awake and receptive to suggestion
- The degree of hypnosis can be varied from a very light to a very deep state
COMING OUT OF HYPNOSIS
- Upon completion of the session, most people feel rested, relaxed and refreshed
IS HYPNOTHERAPY SAFE?
- It is very safe when used by a qualified hypnotherapist.
- The subject remains in control at all times.
- Hypnotherapy is approved by the British Medical Association.
- Hypnosis should NOT be used or ONLY WITH CARE on people suffering from epilepsy, psychosis, schizophrenia etc.
LOCAL HYPNOTHERAPY CLINIC